Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little crochet

I finally bought a book I've wanted for some time. I'm watching the money but I squeezed this in as it was 30% off. So now I need to learn to knit so I can use the other half of the book. I've tried before but it just seems hard to me. I think I'll look up some videos and go from there. I spent Saturday at my brother's and I made a few new granny's .They're the start of an afghan called cathedral windows. Hopefully I won't lose interest like I usually do, I really like this square. I'm having fun making flowers right now too and leaves. Boy, today I seem to be having trouble thinking, I'm drawing a big blank here. Maybe cuz I keep wanting to put my head down and go to sleep. Perhaps that's what I'll do, go recharge the battery. Then I'll make sense next time instead of babbling. Till then, happy crocheting.


No comments:

Post a Comment