Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A finished project and another one to go

 I finally got a project finished! I made a pillow from Sarah London's pattern, which was promptly taken from me by my daughter. So I guess I will have to make another! The next one I think I will make with granny  squares. So now I'm working on finishing a market bag. The pattern is from lion brand. I loved this yarn when I saw it, it's red heart stripes. I'm determined to get some of these ufo's out of the way! And last but not least, I got a picture of the puppies playing with some yarn in my daughters extremely messy room. Coarse we are in the process of moving and she had everything she owns all over the floor so she could sort what to keep or toss. Happy vibes for me, I'm enjoying crocheting again and trying to get settled back in my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment