Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Crafts

       This is my first version of Lemondedesucrette's little Christmas stocking. I messed it up a smidge but I worked out okay.
      This is my second stocking. I had these little light buttons and thought they would look cute. I'm going to make one for 
      everyone in my house and hang them on the mantel.
  
     Not Christmas I know, I just wanted to show my finished vintage stripe afghan. I only have a few ends to weave in, so I 
     consider it done! It has taken way too long to finish and I'm glad to have it over! I'm ready to start a new blanket, not 
     sure what yet, I'll have fun looking though. Well I'm off to make some more stockings, check her site out for the pattern, 
    they're cute and easy. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Your stockings turned out so cute. I've already made 5 using Angie's pattern. I've tried some patterns in the past and they just didn't make sense. Hers is so easy to follow. Sure doesn't look like you messed anything up. I plan to make lots more, too. Love your stripey blanket. I have such a hard time combining colors but love how you mixed yours up. Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your little stockings came out really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete