Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Granny Square Bed Cover

Ah, the joys of being sick! Not! Nothing gets done! I'm staring at a house that looks like a hurricane went through it. I've been sick since Friday and am just now feeling like I could get a little cleaning done. I did sit last night and work on some granny squares, I want to make a bed cover. I got the idea from my brother, that's what he's doing. We both have queen beds so I imagine it will take many many squares. This is what I have so far. I like this basic granny, it works up so fast. I can't wait to see my brother's, he's doing it a little differently, with more changes of color. Very pretty so far. I'm also slowly getting through cutting up those sheets I bought  then I will start a new rag rug. Well I better get off for now, get something done so I don't feel guilty when I sit down to crochet. Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment