Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Play Day




I got to have another day of play at my brothers on Saturday. We went thrifting, had lunch and then watched a few movies while we crocheted. I made a couple of grandala squares from Alice's pattern at crochet with raymond. I also made two fabric bowls, one for my brother and of course for myself. I think I am going to have to make several more, they are easy and fast and super sturdy. I finally made an african flower pot holder, also a pattern from Alice. The dark blue looks almost black in the picture but it is a very pretty blue I just found. Quite a cool project and I believe I will have to make more! I have several other ideas in my mind but right now I'm kind of obsessed with fabric crochet and granny squares. I'm also spending time fixing my craft room as we finally moved the rabbit cage back into the garage. I got my room back and I'm excited to be able to retreat in there as soon as I'm done organizing. Which is a lot of fun in itself. Well I have to get the young one to school so I will leave you here till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment