Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Table Runner

 Finally I have finished my table runner and I can list it on etsy! Wow, that was a LOT of ends to weave in. I probably could have streamlined it a little more but this is the first time I joined it the way I did. I like it, you can see how that looks in the last photo, it shows the backside. I made it with cotton, I actually liked working with it, it's fairly new to me. Anyhow, just a quick post, I'm off to help my daughter make valentines for school. Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Thats really pretty. I have not seen a design where the colour of the corner is different to that of the rest of the square. It is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle, I really liked the yellow on it's own also.

    ReplyDelete