Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Crochet A Rainbow



As I mentioned in my last post, I started making squares for Crochet A Rainbow. I spent the day with my brother, he's making squares as well. I try to hang out with my brother as often as I can, he's been my best friend since we were tiny kids. Here's a pic of  the first three squares I've made. Hope to see a lot of people respond to donating squares. Details are in my last post. My brother and I are talking about making squares and putting them together to take to the rescue mission in town when we're done with the rainbow squares. There are a lot of people in need right now. I'm also working on a couple of projects for my etsy shop I share with my brother. We're still working on the design and making projects to post. Looking forward to that. I'm off to go home now, it's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment