Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Monday, January 10, 2011

UFO'S


I seem to have problems finishing projects. There are so many cool things to make I get very side tracked. I've been cleaning my closet out and was startled to find several ufo's. This vintage stripe afghan is one. I really like it, the colors are awesome and it's incredibly thick and delish. I've made myself a promise to go through all these ufo's and get them finished before I start anything else. As this is a heavy afghan I will start with it so we can use it the rest of the winter. This is where I found the pattern-http://belladia.typepad.com. It is called vintage vertical stripe afghan. Are you like me, do you have a lot of ufo's lying around?

1 comment:

  1. I made that promise to myself too!! My adult ADHD kicks in regularly especially when I see some cool new project I want to try.

    ReplyDelete