Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grannies


 I dug around and found a big pile of granny squares. Some were for a shawl or an afghan, some just to try a pattern out. I throw them in the closet and since I decided to clean out said closet I have to figure out what to do with them all. I really like By Hook By Hand's pattern for a pocket doll house, I could try that. The Royal Sisters have a little bag made of grannies that would be cute too. Possibly a pillow cover? I'll have to play around and see what I come up with. I have a few ideas brewing in my head of things I'd also like to make to sell. I need to learn to write these things down and draw pictures. The problem is I usually think of these things during the night. A notebook by the bed as my brother tells me might help. First I would have to work up the will to get OUT of bed, but I'll give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment