Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I'm Reading

I read Lonesome Dove when I was quite a bit younger and after watching the movie a couple of times I decided to read it again. Give it a go sometime, it's very engrossing. I also want to read all of the Harry Potter books again, I love love love all things Harry Potter! No I am not a teenager either but I don't think that matters. It's a story for all. I devour books so I love to hear about good books from other people. What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! I really enjoy your crochet creations on Flickr. Looking forward to seeing all that pops up on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm a little unsure of doing a blog but I'm giving it a whirl. Thanks for popping in.

    ReplyDelete