Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new Year


I've decided not to make any serious resolutions this year as I never follow through with them. One I would like to make is to be more crafty, making things and getting my etsy shop I share with my brother up and running. I love reading other people's blogs, mostly crochet and some cooking. I discovered Alice at http://crochethealingandraymond.wordpress.com. Love her projects, beautiful colors and easy patterns to follow. Check her out sometime, you're sure to be inspired! These are two granny mandalas  I've made from her patterns.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh hello!!!!!
    I've just had a read through your brand spanking new blog (lovely!) and I'm loving your projects! that afghan looks great over the back of the couch, nice to see something different for sure! Thank you for starting the flickr group!!! I'm completely bowled over and so excited, I'll pop a link to it on my blog in my next post! Looking forward to seeing your next projects soon!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete